The Isles of Cielo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-- The Rules (please read if you're a new member!)

Go down

-- The Rules (please read if you're a new member!) Empty -- The Rules (please read if you're a new member!)

Post  Branch-98 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 am

-- THE RULES
- the rules of The Isles of Cielo

#01: Don't swear, inside or outside of the roleplay, and please, try to keep all conversation inside and outside of the roleplay as kid-friendly as possible. ;] Also, no spamming, anywhere on the site, please!

#02: Please try your best with grammar, spelling, etc. Of course, mistakes are going to happen, but if you type like this: 'liek omg an den my wolfie walkeded into teh foersty!!!!1one!', nobody is going to understand what you're saying. ;]

#03: This is a semi-elite roleplay, please have every post be at least two, three sentences, per character you're roleplaying. ;]

#04: No mary-stu's, or gary-stu's. All this means is that we want your roleplay character to be unique, and not perfect.

#05: Please wait until your character's form is accepted to start roleplaying! :]

#06: No huge plot changes, unless you've cleared them with me, first, please! I'm always open to additions and mini-plots, but please ask.

#07: Have fun!

-- Branch

(p.s- rules will be added/taken off as I see fit. feel free to suggest rules! ;])

Branch-98
Admin

https://theislesofcielo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum